Friday, October 3, 2008

Unlocking the FRONTDOOR for Buyers

Do you know what I love about working with CENTURY 21 UNITED? EVERYTHING!!! It's is so easy to blog a topic-a-day because everyday I find something really cool to use. Today's (re)discovery is FRONTDOOR.COM. This is an awesome website powered by HGTV. CENTURY 21 has a business arrangement with HGTV for advertising and listing distribution. THAT'S RIGHT! Every listing is automatically uploaded to Frontdoor.com.





If you have not visited Frontdoor, you should. In fact you should subscribe. Everyday you will find great articles and features that will help you with your business. Keep in mind that this site targets consumers. Use the ideas and marketing expertise to your advantage. FOR EXAMPLE: Today's featured article is a "Step-by-step guide for buying your first home"

SOUND LIKE SOMETHING YOU CAN USE??? YOU BETCHA!
One thing I have learned in business is that I have to EARN THE RIGHT TO COMPLAIN. What I mean is... I cannot ever complain until I have used every tool and resource available. When I have tried EVERYTHING with no success, then I can complain. CENTURY 21 always provides new and innovative tools... New resources and training... In short, they make it very hard to earn the right to complain.
I suggest logging into 21online and downloading the new marketing presentation (Available in the Virtual Presentation Library) You will find info about Frontdoor.com and TONS of other stuff. I promise to give more information about 21online, VPL, Frontdoor and other super-cool stuff. Just check back tomorrow! See ya later.



No comments: